Coeur D'Alene: 208.762.7999
Guided by our values as a local company dedicated to our clients and team, Exbabylon is a great place to work, offers great benefits, and you'll have a job that is anything but routine. If you love technology, love helping people use it better, and want to work for a company that is growing on that mission, then Exbabylon may be the right opportunity for you.
Interested? Send your resume to email@example.com and be sure to note the interested position in your cover letter.
Exbabylon IT Solutions is seeking a rockstar Office Coordinator for our Sandpoint office, this position keeps the office and a small team of computer technicians and project managers running well, while also working remotely with other teams within the company.
About the Job
We are looking for an energetic, driven and organized individual to join our fast paced and ever growing team. This individual will have at least an associate’s degree or equivalent work experience and 2 years of on the job experience.
Must be very very tech savvy, good at multi-tasking, proficient in Microsoft Office (including Outlook) with preference given to candidates with QuickBooks experience. Job history in administrative assistant or dispatch positions where calendar management was required is preferred and exception verbal/written skills are necessary. Any previous project management experience or training is a plus. Comfort coordinating a small team is required.
The nature of the tech industry can be stressful as our clients rely on our team to keep their business moving— a successful candidate must be able to act quickly and professionally when under pressure, while maintaining a positive, problem solving attitude.
As a highly technical IT company, a successful candidate will have an interest/passion for technology, and an understanding of basic accounting skills is preferred. Must have a valid driver's license, and be able to pass a criminal background check and drug test.
Roles & Responsibilities
Project Management Support: Work closely with project managers and technicians to schedule appointments, create trouble tickets and perform quality control follow ups in coordination with clients. As a supporting role for the project you will work with vendors to order required parts or request services, create schedules and work flows to ensure deadlines are met, all while helping the project lead maintain constant contact with the team and customer throughout the project lifecycle.
Office Admin: Exceptional customer service via the phone or in person must be provide to our clients. Manage in-shop technicians and handle appointment scheduling as required. As an important part of the Exbabylon team, this positions touches all aspects of the company, requiring extensive documentation and communication via phone, email and internal chat throughout the day.
Team meeting responsibilities will include agenda creation, action items and follow up to team meeting discussions, opportunity review and organization of project assignment. This position will be responsible for assisting in community outreach and business development, including lead follow up, delivering proposals/quotes and including attending community events from time to time.
Clerical & Assist Duties: This position will work with the Sandpoint team lead to assist where required to maximize the efficiency of the office. Basic accounting and till management, along with data entry for credit card receipts, purchasing and client billing. Routing of messages via phone, email and database. Position will also assist walk in customers with questions, purchases and computer repair check-in & out.
Benefits: Full time, $15/hr+ DOE, Full Time, Vacation w/ dedicated Sick Time, Health/Vision/Dental, 401(k) w/ Match, Financial Wellness Advisor and Gym Reimbursement
Join Exbabylon, one of INC 5000’s fastest growing companies and a leading Northwest Managed Service Provider. This team member will work out of our North Idaho office in Sandpoint to provide onsite/remote service and support for our customers, relating to a wide range of technology, including: workstations, printers, networks, phones, firewalls, servers, switching and Microsoft Cloud services.
A successful candidate for this position will take pride in helping people use technology, bring a high level of customer service skills to the team and enjoy working in a fast past, ever changing environment. Ability to handle projects independently and excellent written/verbal communication skills will allow you to succeed as part of this collaborative, diverse team.
Lots of growth opportunities for someone who lives a highly technical lifestyle, brings outside-the-box thinking, innovative ideas and the desires to quickly find a solution to every problem. Exbabylon puts a high value on teamwork, customer focus and personal/professional growth— we put our employees first and focus on serving the customer creating an engineer-led, solution-led team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Capability to effectively document technical information
- Strong customer orientation
- Ability to work efficiently in a team as well as independently and prioritize tickets based on immediate needs
- Bachelor or Associates Degree in any field
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in the IT support or computer service industry
- Basic functioning knowledge of IP technologies
- Advanced knowledge of Windows and Mac operating systems
- Experience with Microsoft Office 365 and Azure Management
- Fundamental understanding and comfort supporting Active Directory environments
- Understanding of VOIP technology
- Expert level knowledge of DNS, email and Active Directory systems
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Server & Windows operating systems
- Experience with virtualization platforms Hyper-V and/or VMWare
- Ability to adapt to change and handle stressful situations
- Hands-on experience and a high comfort level troubleshooting/repairing all types of computer hardware
- Analytical thinker with the ability to "think outside the box" to resolve customer impacting situations.
Preferred Qualifications [Not Mandatory]:
- Experience working for a Managed Service Provider using RMM platforms like SolarWinds, Kaseya, Autotask, etc.
- Experience in PowerShell and Unix Shell
- Comfort with management and support of Mac OS X devices
- Professional IT Certifications, such as Microsoft Cloud, SonicWall CSSA, Cisco CCNA, Network+ or Sec+
- Excellent typing skills, (i.e. 50+ WPM)
- Ability to lift 50lbs regularly
- Drivers license with no restrictions and ability to drive a company-provided motor vehicle
- Pass an in-depth background check both on hire date and as needed throughout employment
- Position will require (very) occasional nights/weekends like any other in the IT field
WAGE/BENEFITS: Based on experience, expect Field Tech starting at $20-$25/hr. All positions Full Time, Vacation/Sick Time, Health/Vision/Dental, 401(k) w/ Match and Gym Reimbursement