Coeur D'Alene: 208.762.7999
Guided by our values as a local company dedicated to our clients and team, Exbabylon is a great place to work, offers great benefits, and you'll have a job that is anything but routine. If you love technology, love helping people use it better, and want to work for a company that is growing on that mission, then Exbabylon may be the right opportunity for you.
Interested? Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and be sure to note the interested position in your cover letter.
Join Exbabylon, one of INC 5000’s fastest growing companies and a leading Northwest Managed Service Provider. This team member will work out of our North Idaho office in Sandpoint to provide onsite/remote service and support for our customers, relating to a wide range of technology, including: workstations, printers, networks, phones, firewalls, servers, switching and Microsoft Cloud services.
A successful candidate for this position will take pride in helping people use technology, bring a high level of customer service skills to the team and enjoy working in a fast past, ever changing environment. Ability to handle projects independently and excellent written/verbal communication skills will allow you to succeed as part of this collaborative, diverse team.
Lots of growth opportunities for someone who lives a highly technical lifestyle, brings outside-the-box thinking, innovative ideas and the desires to quickly find a solution to every problem. Exbabylon puts a high value on teamwork, customer focus and personal/professional growth— we put our employees first and focus on serving the customer creating an engineer-led, solution-led team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Capability to effectively document technical information
- Strong customer orientation
- Ability to work efficiently in a team as well as independently and prioritize tickets based on immediate needs
- Bachelor or Associates Degree in any field
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in the IT support or computer service industry
- Basic functioning knowledge of IP technologies
- Advanced knowledge of Windows and Mac operating systems
- Experience with Microsoft Office 365 and Azure Management
- Fundamental understanding and comfort supporting Active Directory environments
- Understanding of VOIP technology
- Expert level knowledge of DNS, email and Active Directory systems
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Server & Windows operating systems
- Experience with virtualization platforms Hyper-V and/or VMWare
- Ability to adapt to change and handle stressful situations
- Hands-on experience and a high comfort level troubleshooting/repairing all types of computer hardware
- Analytical thinker with the ability to "think outside the box" to resolve customer impacting situations.
Preferred Qualifications [Not Mandatory]:
- Experience working for a Managed Service Provider using RMM platforms like SolarWinds, Kaseya, Autotask, etc.
- Experience in PowerShell and Unix Shell
- Comfort with management and support of Mac OS X devices
- Professional IT Certifications, such as Microsoft Cloud, SonicWall CSSA, Cisco CCNA, Network+ or Sec+
- Excellent typing skills, (i.e. 50+ WPM)
- Ability to lift 50lbs regularly
- Drivers license with no restrictions and ability to drive a company-provided motor vehicle
- Pass an in-depth background check both on hire date and as needed throughout employment
- Position will require (very) occasional nights/weekends like any other in the IT field
WAGE/BENEFITS: Based on experience, expect Field Tech starting at $20-$25/hr. All positions Full Time, Vacation/Sick Time, Health/Vision/Dental, 401(k) w/ Match and Gym Reimbursement