Coeur D'Alene: 208.762.7999
Guided by our values as a local company dedicated to our clients and team, Exbabylon is a great place to work, offers great benefits, and you'll have a job that is anything but routine. If you love technology, love helping people use it better, and want to work for a company that is growing on that mission, then Exbabylon may be the right opportunity for you.
Interested? Send your resume to email@example.com and be sure to note the interested position in your cover letter.
Join Exbabylon, 2021's Best Places to Work Inland Northwest, one of INC 5000’s fastest growing companies and a leading Northwest Managed Service Provider. This team member will work as part of our Managed and Cloud Services Team to provide remote support, cloud management and cyber security monitoring for our clients, relating to a wide range of technology, including: workstations, phones, servers, firewalls, switches and wireless networks. Major focus on Exbabylon's Microsoft Direct Cloud Services, including Microsoft 365 and Azure.
A successful candidate for this position will take pride in helping people use technology, bring a high level of customer service skills to the team and enjoy working in a fast past, ever changing environment. Ability to handle projects independently and excellent written/verbal communication skills will allow you to succeed as part of this collaborative, diverse team.
Lots of growth opportunities for someone who lives a highly technical lifestyle, brings outside-the-box thinking, innovative ideas and the desires to quickly find a solution to every problem. Exbabylon puts a high value on teamwork, customer focus and personal/professional growth— we put our employees first and focus on serving the customer creating an engineer-led, solution-led team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Capability to effectively document technical information
- Strong customer orientation
- Ability to work efficiently in a team as well as independently and prioritize tickets based on immediate needs
- Bachelor or Associates Degree in any field
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in the IT support or computer service industry
- Basic functioning knowledge of IP technologies
- Advanced knowledge of Windows and Mac operating systems
- Experience with Microsoft Office 365 and Azure Management
- Fundamental understanding and comfort supporting Active Directory environments
- Understanding of VOIP technology
- Expert level knowledge of IP and DNS
- Very strong cyber security awareness and knowledge of base cyber principles
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Server & Windows operating systems
- Experience with virtualization platforms Hyper-V and/or VMWare
- Ability to adapt to change and handle stressful situations
- Hands-on experience and a high comfort level troubleshooting/repairing all types of computer hardware
- Analytical thinker with the ability to "think outside the box" to resolve customer impacting situations.
Preferred Qualifications [Not Mandatory]:
- Experience working for a Managed Service Provider using RMM platforms like SolarWinds, Kaseya, Autotask, etc.
- Experience in PowerShell and Unix Shell
- Comfort with management and support of Mac OS X devices
- Professional IT Certifications, such as Microsoft Cloud, SonicWall CSSA, Cisco CCNA, Network+ or Sec+
- Excellent typing skills, (i.e. 50+ WPM)
- Ability to lift 50lbs regularly
- Drivers license with no restrictions and ability to drive a company-provided motor vehicle
- Pass an in-depth background check both on hire date and as needed throughout employment
- Position will require (very) occasional nights/weekends like any other in the IT field
WAGE/BENEFITS: Competitive compensation package based on experience & certifications. Robust benefits package including Vacation Time, Sick Time, Health/Vision/Dental/Life (individual and family coverage), 401(k) w/ Match, Certified Financial Planning, and Gym Reimbursement