Guided by our values as a local company dedicated to our clients and team, Exbabylon is a great place to work, offers great benefits, and you'll have a job that is anything but routine. If you love technology, love helping people use it better, and want to work for a company that is growing on that mission, then Exbabylon may be the right opportunity for you.
Interested? Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and be sure to note the interested position in your cover letter.
Assist end users, manage servers, networks, firewalls, and service hardware/software remotely as part of our Managed Service business support team based in beautiful Newport, WA.
Candidate must be able to independently manage small IT projects, provide professional advice and consultation to business clients and work closely with the Exbabylon team to meet client needs. This position will be responsible for implementing a wide range of security and design best practices throughout the Exbabylon customer base and will be expected to use their experience to help drive internal IT policy and procedures. Leveraging a high level of technical experience with outside-the-box thinking, innovative ideas and the desire to quickly find a solution to every problem is part of the daily job.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong customer orientation
- Ability to work efficiently in a team as well as independently and prioritize tickets based on immediate needs
- Minimum 3-4 years of experience working in the IT support industry
- Experience working with network infrastructure, specifically SonicWall & Cisco
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Server & Windows operating systems
- Advanced IP routing/firewall/switching knowledge
- Office 365 Management & Support
- Expert level knowledge of DNS, email and Active Directory systems
- Ability to adapt to change and handle stressful situations
- Hands-on experience and a high comfort level working with all types of hardware including laptops and servers
- Analytical thinker with the ability to "think outside the box" to resolve customer impacting situations.
- Experience working with a RMM platform like LogicNow, Kaseya, or N-Able
- Cloud platform experience including Azure and Amazon EC2
- Knowledge of advanced IP routing and security technologies
- Experience with Hyper-V or VMware Virtualization platforms
- Linux, FreeBSD and other Unix OS management experience
- Web development knowledge including HTML, PHP, MySQL & platforms like Wordpress and Drupal
- Scripting experience in PowerShell and Unix Shell
- Experience using or supporting Mac hardware/software
- Experience supporting mobile devices and BYOD concepts
SALARY/BENEFITS: Salary exempt position based on experience, Full Time, Vacation/PTO, Health/Vision/Dental