Lunch and Learn Opportunities
Lunch & Learn: Cybersecurity, Ransomware & Disaster Recovery. Are you ready?
Are You Comfortable in Your Organization’s Ability to Thwart the Next Ransomware? Are You Prepared for the Inevitable and Your Ability to Recover?
The public hears constantly about the threats posed by cyber security incidents, but too often the message is how to stop it when in fact, it’s only a matter of “WHEN”, not “IF”, even to the most well prepared and funded organizations.
Exbabylon Professional IT Solutions will be conducting a vendor agnostic “Lunch & Learn” on the topic, including strategy on how to spend IT monies to maximize impact considering the difference between “prevention” and “preparedness”. In addition to Disaster Recovery (the “when”), there will also be some excellent content regarding preventive measures:
- Avoiding the “blinky light” syndrome: when to say NO to new IT security services or appliances.
- Simple steps any organization can use to manage risk and have confidence how quickly they will be able to get back to work after an incident.
- Defining proactive ways that ALL of employees are part of the first line of defense
- Understanding the role physical security has and how systems such as video surveillance, entry and alarms can actually contribute to increased cyber risks.
You are invited to attend this Lunch & Learn at no cost if registered by October 17. Lunch will be provided.
- Register Online: https://exbabylon.com/lunch
- Date: October 17, 2019
- Time: 11:30-1:30
- Location: Tango Café, 414 Church St., Sandpoint 84864
Oct 17, 2019 :: Sandpoint, ID
Location:Tango Cafe, 414 Church St., Sandpoint 84864
Time: 11:30AM - 1:30PM
Price: $0 early-bird registration before October 17th
Registration Deadline: October 16th
Registration Link: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/lunch-learn-sandpoint-cybersecurity-planning-tickets-76316283057
Are you using these technologies?
- Windows 7
- Server 2008 R2
- Office 2010
- Skype for Business
- SQL Server 2008 R2
- Exchange Server 2010
Windows 7 Strategy
- Extended Support Only Available for EA Customers
- Upgrade or Replace?
- Problems with In-Place Upgrades
- Thousands of Windows 7 Systems Still In Use
- Leverage Azure for Extended Runtime
- Mitigate Risk For Critical Windows 7 Applications
Curious about Azure and how Cloud and Hybrid Cloud can benefit your organization?
Leverage the power of the region's most experienced Microsoft Direct Cloud Solution Provider.
Implement the Microsoft Cloud with the confidence only a Microsoft Expert team can provide you!
Contact Us Today
Still Running Exchange?
Let's make the switch to Office 365 the easy way.
Fast, efficient migrations with the expert Microsoft Direct team at Exbabylon to reduce business impact and increase spend leverage.
Make the easy switch today!